Thursday, September 15, 2011

Where to fix my radiator hose for my ford taurus 2002 car in Newark, NJ. please help!!!?

Its broken and I think I have to change the lower hose, Please tell me where can I fix it, you know I cant even drive it because all the antifreeze and water comes out.. please help
Where to fix my radiator hose for my ford taurus 2002 car in Newark, NJ. please help!!!?
Sounds like you only have 2 options. You can go to an auto parts store and get a new hose and replace it yourself, or have it towed to a shop and let them do it. If you try to drive it, you may overheat the engine and cause other more expensive damage.
Where to fix my radiator hose for my ford taurus 2002 car in Newark, NJ. please help!!!?
you can buy a new hose in a parts store or online and do it yourself , or you can take it to your local mechanic and have him do it for you .