Thursday, September 15, 2011

About my dodge radiator?

i recently had my radiator changed at a body shop and yes they messed my stuff up..so now that i noticed both side cloth pieces are laying there not even connected to the truck any more they were not taken off they were ripped off so now i am not sure what to do with them? can i take a zip tie and just run it thru the whole and reconnect them somehow ..now i am not dumb guys but i have never had this problem...and before i get a bunch of responses i did that it back to the shop 3 times and they have tore up enough...i have even had to replace the bottom radiator hose.so no i am not letting them work on it.and they will not give me money back on the mistake..
About my dodge radiator?
you can use zip ties on it they hold really good and the heat wont affect them none,if i was you i wouldn't let that shop do any more work for me ,sounds like they have did enough damage to your vehicle,good luck.
About my dodge radiator?
The zip tie method is fine.