Thursday, September 15, 2011

I have a Plymouth Voyager 99, 3.3 L., yesterday I change the upper radiator hose. Now car won't star help.

I've put coolant too because was empty and my car was very hot, I checked the battery is good.
I have a Plymouth Voyager 99, 3.3 L., yesterday I change the upper radiator hose. Now car won't star help.
i hope you didn't add the coolant to it and it really hot,,because there is a possibility that it may have cracked something,,your not supposed to add to it,,and it hot,,it can crack a head,,or a block,,i just hope yours is OK,,there is something going on though if it wont start,try pulling a spark plug out and look at it,,and see if it looks wet looking,,because it should start,,if everything is ok,,there is a possibility that there might be a wire or something got knocked off while you was working on it,,if not,,like i said,,pull some plugs and look at them,,if you need to ,,you can ask another question,,and i got a feeling your going to be doing that,,i have been a mechanic for 35 yrs,,i hope this help,s.
I have a Plymouth Voyager 99, 3.3 L., yesterday I change the upper radiator hose. Now car won't star help.
check the oil to see if there is water in it. If you overheated you may have warped or cracked the head.
cables to starter maybe loose

batter cable maybe loose other then thsat

no

sorry charlie
I have a Dodge Caravan, and they are close in design. Check the battery cable ground connection (and positive connection to starter). You'd be surprised at how clean and sturdy they look, yet are rotted on the ends and corroded. Not at the battery treminals, but the other end of the cables.



OR



There is possibly an oil sensor that shuts the engine down when there is not enough oil level or pressure in the engine. Possibly a bad sensor can send false signals and prevent startup too.