Thursday, October 6, 2011

Can you help me with this problem I have with my car?

My radiator was leaking, I changed the radiator and all the hoses and when I got done water was shooting out of the tailpipe... what the heck is going on there? It acted like the thermostat was stuck, because there was alot of pressure on the hoses, so I took the thermostat out and there is still alot of pressure on the hoses and it shot water out of the tailpipe. it is weird. If you can help me with this I sure would appreciate it.Thank you very much.
Can you help me with this problem I have with my car?
hyouve aa blown hEad gasket
Can you help me with this problem I have with my car?
are you putting water in the engine coolant tank
did you overheat the engine?, sounds like you have a bad head gasket.
You have a severely cracked head,not you ...the cars head.
You need to replace your head gasket.



Have fun. O_o%26quot;
bad head gasket,cracked head or cracked block. if you don't have right tools to diagnose take it in
Blown head gasket. It's going to cost you at least $700.